The Permanent Exhibition “Le Carrozze d'Epoca” (Old Carriages) is open from Thuesday to Sunday, closed on Monday.
The opening hours are the following:
- Morning 9.00 - 13.00
- Afternoon 15.00 - 18.00
- Adults € 7,00
- Children (6-12) and Seniors (65 and over) € 5,00
- Free ticket for children under 6
The ticket price includes a guide who will accompany visitors in the tour.
The tour is divided in three parts:
- the first part follows an historical way, starting from chariots and ending with World War I wagons;
- the second part is a worlwide tour where visitors can see examples of carriages from various countries (England, Austria, Netherlands, Denmark, Poland, China, Pakistan, India, America...);
- the third part ends the tour with a visit to the Salone Finimenti (Harness Hall): a wide collection of saddles, trappings, harnesses, old equipment, weapons, scale models, porcelains and anything else completing the Salone del Cavallo (Horse Hall).
At the end of the tour every visitor will receive a free “Mostra Permanente – Le Carrozze d'Epoca” calendar.
Agreements on the ticket with:
- cultural associations
- senior centres
- summer camps
Accessibility for people with disabilities:
- The museum is accessible.
Tours and more...
In addition to the guided tour, the Museum offers visitors the possibility to live this experience in a unique way:
Sipping a cocktail or having lunch surrounded by the peculiar and charming atmosphere of the old carriages world
- Guided tour + aperitif € 10,00 per person
- Guided tour + buffet € 15,00 per person
- Guided tour + lunch starting from € 20,00 per person
We are available for more information.